To all our Customers:
Clarks have implemented a ‘zero contact’ procedure to protect both our staff and customers in this worrying time.
This involves the following:
- Customers/visitors/delivery drivers will not be allowed in either the workshop or the reception for the foreseeable future.
- Customers should put their Keys into an envelope with the name and registration and deposited through the letterbox found on the reception door. The keys will be sanitised before use and re sanitised before replacing into an envelope to return to the customer. We will confirm with each customer how the keys will be returned.
- Our mechanics/MOT Tester already use car seat covers, gloves and floor mats as standard procedure, however, we will be ensuring that fresh gloves are worn for each and every vehicle and steering wheels, gear sticks and door handles will be sanitised whilst in the workshop.
- Invoices will be emailed where possible to the customers and payment at this time will be via card payment over the phone. No cash will be accepted at this time to prevent cross infection.
- The staff will be carrying out regular handwashing also.
We have been requested by DVSA not to print off MOT Certificates but to direct our customers to ‘Check my MOT’ online where there is the facility to reprint.
We will continue to take as many precautions as possible to prevent the spread of the Corona Virus and thank you for your continued custom.
Should you have any further concerns or questions, please contact us either on 02392 252857 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you from all the team at Clarks